Sunday, January 18, 2015

POPE FRANCIS IS IN THE PHILIPPINES

January 18 , 2015   Sunday

Lino  Dial

Pope Francis is in the Philippines 

Pope's message :  Mercy and Compassion especially to the poor.

Example :

Pope Francis told us to learn to cry and be a beggar.
He used the word Mendicant like Mendicant Friar referring  to religious
orders like Franciscans , Dominicans , Augustinians, Carmelites , etc.

Word origin :  mendicare :  Latin ,  meaning  to beg.

We find the poor not only in the streets , like the tramp , vagrant , hobo,
the hungry , the thirsty , but also the sick in the hospital.

Example :

Years ago , I was in the private practice of Medicine in the City of Vallejo,
California  , USA.
As a physician , I admitted a poor woman to the hospital.

The next day, another physician examined my patient without talking to me.
He examined the poor woman without consent , without permission and
under false pretenses because he claimed in the hospital records that I had
asked him to see my patient.

I never asked him to see that poor woman.

The hospital and doctors covered up the unethical and illegal actions of
the other doctor.

I have been a mendicant doctor ever since , begging for
Truth and Justice.

References / Sources :

Hospital Cover up of Falsifications  in Solano County , California 

www.google.com

www.googleblog.blogspot.com/LinoDial

www.facebook.com/LinoDial

No comments:

Post a Comment